Intellectual Property Officer
Mr. Scheff is an international Facilitator, having Directed In-house Patent-Development Groups, Negotiated Investor Relations Disputes, and Catalyzed Joint Venture Technology Agreements. He provides special skills in assisting and nurturing innovations into High Net Worth Assets; having actively interviewed countless inventors, rigorously drafted patents, and diligently cooperated with start-ups, investment groups, and large corporations.
Mr Scheff's shares his 'bottom-line' understanding of business economics and risk mitigation with laymen, technical experts, marketing managers, and corporate directors and assists in transforming Intellectual Property Rights into Returns On Investment. He works earnestly and enthusiastically with inventors and helps formulate value-appropriate patent portfolio strategies and has an innate thirst for research and articulating and authoring publications.
- Adjunct Professor (retired) - Hochstein School of Industrial Management - "Patent Management" & "Intellectual Capital"
- B.Sc. Science Engineering & Technology - Northwestern University - (Industrial Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science
- M.Sc. - Weizmann Institute of Science - Applied Mathematics & Computer Science
- Professional Engineer (since 1991 - License No. 93704) – by: Israel Bureau of Architects & Engineers
- Patent Attorney (since 1998 - License No. 130) – by: Israel Patent & Trademark Office